|This article is a stub. You can help Frostpunk Wiki by .|
|Abolition of Privileges|
|We are all equal. Everyone will be required to work anywhere they're sent, no matter - worker or engineer.|
|Laws||People's Militia (Law)|
|Laws||Official Doctrine (Law)|
|Law Cooldown||2d 0 hours|
Workers and Engineers can be sent to any kind of work.
Cooldown: 48 hours
- anyone can be employed at any workplace
- motivation will rise slightly
- Discontent of Engineers will rise permanently
- Workers employed as Engineers have 75% efficiency
There are events associated with this law.
Abolition of Privileges
This event arc follows through the fire and the aftermath.
This event triggers if you employed a worker in the Infirmary.
|“||Sir, a worker employed as a medic mixed up the medicines and poisoned the patients. Unfortunately, 3 of them died. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry!", sobs the distraught worker. "I was following the manual to the letter! I swear!". Then a shadow crosses her face. "Maybe the engineers altered it to make us look bad."||„|
You will have the following options:
- Blame the engineers: Motivation will fall slightly.
- Punish the worker: The worker will be hurt. Discontent will rise.
This event triggers if you employed a engineer to any workplace.
|“||An engineer employed as a worker refuses to do manual labour. "This is an outrage! I have a degree! Find me a job that's worthy of my expertise." Workers jeer at him!||„|